Friday, October 19, 2012

This week went by pretty fast... yay for another weekend!  I did take the morning off on Thursday to return my sister to the airport :( but I still had plenty of time in early to then bail a little early today to lengthen my weekend again.  Of course, I had to take a half an hour of vacation, but that's a whole other story for those who choose to inquire in person.  Either way, getting out and seeming to lengthen my weekend could be a good pattern - therapeutic.

A few other big names are heading out the door.  I also have to give credit to one of those names for my current sustainment there, so I do wonder how this might impact me across the next so many months.

I came home today and spent an hour with the girls before heading back out to the movie theater to catch Paranormal Activity 4.  I do enjoy these movies, but I really hate the general movie going audience for these movies.  If you're that terrified stay home, I don't need you shrieking at every little shadow (damn you weak little women).  The movie had the usual share of jump scenes and, for a fourth ... well it is what it is.  From there I swung through TJ Maxx and Ross as my mind is in full out shop for Christmas mode now that I feel comfortable doing so.  From there to have a bite of sushi and handle that craving with the Beff.  I'm back home, not walking tonight, as it is raining and lightning at this point.  I'll get one in tomorrow, rest assured!

No comments: