Sunday, October 21, 2012

Despite it feeling like a longer weekend, it still went too fast.  Saturday (and today for that matter) I did walk, as promised, to make up for missing Friday.  I did my normal running around and then got myself all 80's-ed out and headed to Altoona for the Nolan's annual Halloween party, which always proves to be a nice time out with good people.  Got home QUITE late last night, or early this morning - depending on if your cup is half full or empty, but I was still up barely in time to head out the door and get to church.

From there I ran to Home Depot to get some parts to fix the light out front that got broken in a small mishap last week, all is well there now.  Hit the mall to snag my free BBW travel size and headed home to do some cooking.  I have several packs of chicken I trimmed up that were sell by the 22nd, so today I enjoyed french's onion chicken (again) with an acorn squash and then in the evening a batch of chicken noodle soup.  Apparently the acorn squash was quite tempting... as my leftovers proved to be too much for Danika to refrain from.  She gave two paws up (on the counter) to it.  I'm not going to complain too much, at least she wants to eat (which is a nice change), and she's feeling well enough to jump up to get at things, that's a major plus.  Maybe we need to cut back to one tablet a day?

No comments: