Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another notch in the old scale has been reached.  I admit it, I had the weather channel on for more than 5 minutes.  *shakes head*  They're making this category 1 storm sound like the coming zombie apocalypse!  After so much on the news (and even at work), I admit I did make a run out as a result of the coming storm... I needed dog food, and a few bottles of water.  I felt like an idiot buying the water, but clearly, I'm not the only one as I took the last three from family dollar's shelf.  Truly the deciding factor in my mind on the water was also the dogs.  I will not be the mother who has an empty bowl for her kids, regardless of my lack of planning for myself!

I should go out back and try to clean what gutter I can get to since we're suppose to get so much rain.  But it's cold and rainy out there already... so this is going to take a lot of motivation.  I should have gotten my butt in gear yesterday, while it was overcast but still pretty decent.  Instead I took a nap and barely got my walk in before heading out to meet the Schmous and Mr and Mrs Fresh for dinner. 

No comments: