Sunday, September 02, 2012

The slight panic dreams have started.  Probably because it's officially September.  Four weeks could change everything.  I also realized if things go down one way... what's the point of making and freezing a whole ton of pasta sauce?

For the first time in quite a while I took yesterday "off" - as in no walk.  I had intended to after getting some housework done but before going out for a naughty evening of food and drinks, but the storms rolled in at just the wrong time.  Saffy gave me a heads up before I heard the thunder.  As the heat has cranked up again the windows are closed and the ac is on, so she heard it first outside and promptly began banging on the door.  Instead of a walk my thunder buddy and I cuddled on the couch for a little while.  No, we didn't sing the song.  It looks less than lovely out there today, so I guess I better get on the walk ASAP.  After the walk I need to do some cooking and maybe some job searches.  I want to box up more of my stuff, but it feels so wrong to shove it all away.

I did get several boxes worth of stuff out of the bathroom.  I can't believe how much of some stuff I have.  What is it about me that won't let me only buy another deodorant or shampoo when the one I presently have is almost out?  You won't ever see me on that hoarders show, but I clearly have some tendencies to stockpile when I spot things at a good price (and can't remember how much of something I have).  There is, of course, still my tons of different perfumes to contend with, that's just a way things will be, but I can focus on using up some of the little superfluous bottles that have just a little left.

I also scrubbed the bathroom and kitchen floors and trimmed back the bush and rose of sharon's out back, filling yet another garbage can of trimmings to take out front.  The pile is getting ridiculous Richland.  I don't get why my clippings have not been touched since April, you're chapping my ass.  Cranked out a few loads of laundry.  (YES, I actually put them away too, aren't you proud?)  Either way I feel like I accomplished a little yesterday.

No comments: