Thursday, September 13, 2012

I feel so freaking busy!  It's been an ups and downs type of week.  I have to put it out there that I totally laid myself bare before the big guy upstairs earlier this week... just praying to help me figure out what I am suppose to do and let me hear his message.  By 10am the next day I had my answer... coverage.  Thank goodness.  I know I need to leave at some point, but I'm so not getting the warm fuzzy from other places to make me feel confident in needing to take desperate (read: unemployed) action.

This has happened a few times in my life where there is no doubt to me my prayers were answered loud and clear, I felt heard and feel I heard the answer loud and clear.  With this time also came the message to "plant seeds", so I am trying to be open to what all that might mean and to get on it.  It's like the cliche that you will find someone when you stop looking, same goes for getting in your own way when you just won't allow God to work for you.  It is way easier said than done to pray and put it down and not pick it back up.  If I could only stay focused on remaining in this state of mind and awareness/confidence.

I will continue to save to the best of my ability, but rest assured I went out and had a nice steak and a few martinis to relax and celebrate.  Let the Christmas shopping resume.  I may have found the perfect dress for the holiday party (since I might still get to go) on clearance for only $6 at Ross too.  Yay me.

No comments: