Saturday, September 15, 2012

I don't know what gives, but I had enough motivation (before my coffee) this morning to pull the tomato plants.  Over 120 more tomatoes off the vines and waiting to turn.  Quite a few were significantly smaller than the norm from those plants.  I wish I could have just two more months of nice weather across the course of the growing season.  Cursed PA.  I did leave the peppers in, as I am really hoping the couple that started there will grow a little more before I pop them.  So they, along with some of last week's pullings are crammed back into a garbage can to be hauled.  It's clear that Richland has stopped collecting branches and clippings, so I think if I stuff the garbage can every week until Christmas I should be able to get the garbage guys to take all of the clippings/branches, that have been building since the last snow storm.

Still walking every day.  Had a small drop in weight (4lbs), but that halted again too.  Lots of little things I need to get to.  Time to start a to do list and keep myself honest.

Mmm tomato branch smelling hands :)

No comments: