Friday, August 31, 2012

Well, I've not been AS itchy, so that's good, but I do still have a bout of scratching as the time dwindles before the next cream application, like when I'm first getting out of bed in the morning.  I think it's fairly safe to say I am allergic to iron supplements.  Do any of you, my dear friends, already have a prescription for Loestrin FE 24 that would want two unopened packs?
 
It's been an interesting week.  I could have sworn I was getting the stink-eye at a company event on Tuesday night and then later this week obtained information that would support a reason for said stink eye.  This had me rather displeased as it's just another case of boys and their lies.  Lying to me has always been the straw that broke the camels back, but I broke my own rules w/ someone for way too long.  Seems now the lies aren't to me, but about me... and that is over, above, and beyond me just wanting to drop you like a hot box of crap.  Why do things revert back to 7th grade all too easily?

No comments: