Saturday, August 11, 2012

eff.  It's only been a week and a day since I last ran the Durango and yet it's dead again today (needing jumped).  I'm really tired of this dren.  I only need it because of the uber crappy winters around here.  Anyone know of a job that will help me get out of the frozen tundra?

So, Danika and I jumped in the Tib to go celebrate her birthday a few days early.  We shared a McD's burger, visited Petco (where she promptly tried to poop on their floor - that was a nice touch - I guess the grease lubed up the works), and then went for ice cream.  At least I already got one walk in this morning and intend on another if the weather holds to try and compensate for what I've already eaten by 1pm.

Saffy's rather displeased, not only does D smell like all the goodies, but she doesn't want to play with her.  Poor Banany's got a front leg sore enough that she's limping.  At present D is chilling outside (since the weather is a bit cooler I won't fight her on it today) and Saffy is laying on the other end of the couch looking dejected.  I tried to get her to run around with me in the back yard, but she wasn't having it, she wants her sissy.

No comments: