Sunday, July 01, 2012

I woke up this morning a bit motivated, which is a mighty good thing.  I did lots of the basic cleaning, but then also stepped it up midway through, clearing some things out of the dining room, vacuuming in the corners and nooks and pulling out the rug scrubber.  So the dining room carpet is as clean as it is going to get.  I should probably do the bedroom carpet too.  Maybe my motivation will hold out tomorrow... maybe.

I still have stinky running around, who was incredibly displeased with me Friday night when she got a bath under the hose.  Even with deskunker she's still gone a bit of an unwelcoming tone to her, so she's been spending a majority of her time outside or in the basement, which she's fine with so long as the two meals come on time.

I was going to take the old tv stand to a place that sells used furniture today, but fortunately I called first.  They already have several tv stands and she wants to see a picture first.  That said, I guess it's not going anywhere.  I suppose when the apartment opens back up I'll trade it out for the crappy stand that is over there.

I celebrated my motivation by pulling a few folks together and heading to Rey's for some yummy chicken fajitas and then accompanied a few folks to see Ted.  I actually enjoyed it!  I didn't expect much given the previews, but I guess if I had realized Seth MacFarlane was involved I would have known to expect a little more.  I do wonder how many little kids are begging to see it given that there is a teddy bear in the previews.  Definitely not for them!

No comments: