Friday, July 13, 2012

I haven't caught up on my sleep just yet... I did get a decent cut of a resume together, need to work my bullets a little more, but I'll go to that at some point soon.  I've been trying to think things through a good bit.  I know that there isn't much around here and despite the worry and huge obstacle that selling the house feels like I know things will come together.  Heck, I might even end up back in the south if a couple of my leads come through.  The only downer there is not being near mum.

My other task for this weekend is to get through some .NET materials.  I won't be an expert, but at least I can prove to myself that I've still got technical abilities in addition to being exceedingly well rounded when compared to other people who hold the same title.

The weather has cooled and it looks like we're in for a string of rain.  I've been doing pretty good about walking, the cooler weather can only help that endeavor.  One perk if I did end up without a job I know I could get a lot more exercise time in!

No comments: