Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ended up cancelling the bug guy after being told only a few more were seen/caught.  I did still swing by Home Depot tonight to pick up some supplies to do it myself... of course, they didn't have too much in the brand a friend highly recommended.  Instead I bought a little bit of other stuff and I'm placing an order from their website, since they'll ship it for free.  If nothing else, having addl ant supplies here will guarantee they'll go away.  So, less than $100 for supplies vice the $265. That helps.

I spread what I did get and pulled some weeds as they were getting a bit out of control.  The a quick bite and sit down... here it is 7 already.  I still need to walk, which should be pleasant - it's cooled off a good bit and it just rained (maybe I'll get to spot a rainbow).  From there some quality time on a resume and hopefully to bed early?  Please?

No comments: