Monday, July 23, 2012

I cheated on Friday and didn't go for a walk, that was my gift to myself.  The one day off from walking was enough to leave Saffy so wound up that she was digging in the yard repeatedly on Saturday.  I was about ready to knock the fuzzy out of her and refused to take her for a walk on Saturday as well - instead I went with D, who, as I was afraid she would be, seemed to be a bit stiff on Sunday.  I think she's no longer on my walking companion card.  Of course, on Saturday I snapped and made a bit of cake and circumvented the ongoing walks anyhow.  But it was my birthday damnit, a girl with a blog partially named for cake should get a little bit of it on such an occasion.
 
Got to visit w/ Angela for a wee bit this weekend as she stopped in to return a loaned item, Kirkus for ice cream (more evil and decadance I shouldn't have allowed), and mom.  Despite it being a bit of a depressing weekend, it was a good one as far as they go.  I could still use a few extra hours every week.

No comments: