Saturday, June 02, 2012

Last night I capped off my week with a massage that has properly left me like tenderized meat, a bit tender and all.  From there I had Rey's with Eggs, yum!  Haven't had it in quite a while and was overdue.  This left me a bit full and lazy, couple that with the cooler temps and I didn't walk last night.  I'm thinking I need to turn the heat back on, since it's 66 in here now and the weather is calling for 60's the rest of the week.  Anyhow, I did however promise myself I'd be up this morning.  Keeping myself honest, I was up early to walk, run a load in the washer to clean up the bedsheets, and shower/wash my hair before heading out for a pedi.  Then on to lunch w/ Slips and Beff.  All of this eating out is definitely making it difficult to see a change on the scale.

Once back here I had a headache starting to take hold so I went down for a bit of a nap to allow the meds to take over.  That pretty much brings us here.  I really should try to get a few more things done, but I'm chilly and not feeling it.  Maybe tonight can be a leisurely movie night or something.

I didn't hear back on the Durango Friday.  She was in the bay when I swung by Friday night to drop off the  card for inspection that arrived.  Poor girl.  At least she's comfy in a garage.

No comments: