Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm TRYING to be productive, that should count for something.  Yesterday I left work a bit early since my time was in and it was so nice out but the deal was sealed when an electrician called back right away.  So, the lights out front have been out for how long now, it's about time I got off my rear to make the fix, right?  I was dreading it since it seemed like the whole plug was dead and I did NOT want to kill power to the whole house (since my circuit box would need a 5 chapter book to track what was where).

Turns out, how stupid is this, the exterior plug runs into a socket in the garage via a cord that plugs in.  Yeah.  All this time I thought those plugs were for the garage door etc.  Ok, so I feel a bit dumb, and who would expect an electrical outlet to be run in such a manner?  But and it's working again, so that's that.  B mowed last night, I pulled some weeds between the houses today, so it is looking fairly tidy outside.

Last night I also ran out and found myself a new champagne diamond ring as a congrats gift to myself for my successes earlier this week.  It's a good excuse to add to the collection, no doubt.

This morning I tried to get moving as soon as I was up, stripping the bed and tossing everything into the washer.  So, the big bottle I though was soap is fabric softener.  Turns out I have enough fabric softener to get me to the next millennium, but no soap.  Time to run to the store!  From there I spent some time brushing the girls outside and getting my daily clicks on the computer in on the deck.  I do love how the trees give me shade so quickly in the afternoon.  I'll never need an umbrella at this house.

Now I am trying to find the motivation to either go for a walk or to get cleaning inside.  Always time to run the vacuum and now to scrub the kitchen floors too.  Frankly, it's just too nice out there to not be in it.  Maybe I can use the excuse of getting a few extra shots in on the camera to get out and about around town.

No comments: