Monday, April 23, 2012

The only other victim of the snow is a larger branch on the apple tree just on the back property line.  Can't say I'm sad about that one.  I am blessed - the house didn't get touched, the cars didn't get touched, the fence didn't get touched... and we only got about 5-6 inches total.  Here's a quick shot out the back door from this morning.

I also managed to reach a plumber (on a recommendation from my furnace guy) who was able to come this afternoon.  This was perfect since I had planned on coming to work from home for the afternoon anyhow.  I know I couldn't stop any breakage etc, but at least then if something else happened or the power went out I could have known and done whatever I needed to right away.  Anyhow, the leak over the hot water tank is fixed and the leak from the apt is also corrected.

No comments: