Thursday, April 05, 2012

A little mish-mash of comments for you today:
Reason why I love Royal Caribbean #1045:  Today I got a call from them to tell me my flight time had changed.  Did American Airlines call?  No.  Did American Airlines email?  No.  Um, do they plan on telling me that they altered my schedule, the one I purchased from them, to an hour earlier on one leg of the flight?  It's good to see someone is on top of customer service for the airline company, even if it is the cruise ship company.

So, last night Saffy and I went for a nice long walk.  Legs aren't too sore, so I should probably go again tonight before the ache sets in tomorrow.

Got to see Mar today as they're in for Easter weekend, that was nice.

Now for the off the wall comment that needs to be made... how did this ugly ass, buck-toothed thing end up with a modeling job?  Get that shit fixed.

No comments: