Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's cold again!  I knew it would come and I know this is the last little freeze... but I still don't like it.  At least I got a chance to wear a new sweater I snagged off of a end of season/clearance rack!
 
This past weekend wasn't as productive as I would have liked, but I did make some progress.  The rainy weather kept me inside and focused on research of all kinds that needs completed.  There was a long skype w/ niecey-poo for planning purposes, there was a frantic Saturday morning clean with the fear that my mother would arrive on Sunday before we headed to my childhood neighbor's funeral (she did show btw), and the funeral itself.
 
Today I had a pleasantly easy time fighting back on the health insurance company - they refused one of the blood tests so I had a bill from Conemaugh.  Within minutes they said they'd send it back through, so fingers crossed on that one. It's not a huge bill, but my deductible is already spent, I shouldn't be paying for things now, that's why I have the highest health insurance I can pick here and pay what I do every month.  Plus I need every penny for the trip w/ niecey-poo!

No comments: