Thursday, March 22, 2012

After two nights of less than fantastic sleep I emailed in to buy myself a few extra hours of sleep on Wednesday.  I think I got myself mostly back on track (and should get those hours made up w/o an issue), but I'm not liking this sporatic not sleeping well business.  That is so not me.
 
I did get envigorated after I did get moving on Wednesday though, when I noticed a significant price drop on the cruise I'm planning with my niecey-poo!  Significant enough that we went from an interior guarantee to a balcony guarantee, and with my diamond discount on balconies I'll be paying $700 less.  YAY for a little more freedom to spend (and stay within budget) while there AND getting a balcony!  I've been praying for this price drop, as I really wanted to treat her to her first balcony (and I gotta admit they're pretty nice to have) and it had to come before final payment - mine is due on the 27th, so there you have it.
 
I finally got a call back yesterday from the icky doctor's office with blood test results.  The blood was drawn Thursday, I called Monday morning and despite their VM saying they'd return the call w/in 2 days it was 2 1/2.  At least when I missed the call and had to call and leave yet another message they were prompt in returning that rather than making me wait another 2 days.  Everything looks good... one new piece of information however that will require me to do some additional research.

No comments: