Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm completely in love with this weather.  My windows are open as to freshen things up and the bright sun and warm temps got me moving pretty quick this morning.  The second load of laundry is already spinning, and the bed is remade with my spring/summer comforter!  Vacuuming is done, additional photos of the daffodils preparing to bloom are taken, and the dogs are out enjoying the sunshine.

Unfortunately, within minutes of getting out of the shower I went to change the garbage bag and boom it shreds and spills across the kitchen floor.  Whee.  Thank goodness I haven't been cooking much at home so it was most all paperdirt and not food.  This means that the kitchen floor is also freshly cleaned.

This weather makes me want to get out and do things.  Beware world, a walk might be in order.  I was pretty naughty with food (and drink) yesterday.  I don't know how much of the third and final week of the fast I'll be loyal to things.  I had deep fried chicken and fries, and pancake puppies for dinner last night - talk about three strikes.  From there I met Mithy for a quick sip.  I wasn't going to have a Long Island, but when I learned they make flavored ones I changed my mind pretty fast.  Hey, during lent everyone else behaves on Fridays and does as they choose all week.  I behaved most of the week with the exception of the Shamrock Shake, so I misbehaved on Friday.

No comments: