Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I did it.  I cheated.  I'm most of the way through week 2 out of 3 on the Daniel Fast and I broke something fierce, stopping to get the largest Shamrock shake known to man on the way home.  Sweets and dairy - two strikes.  I held my brain together and plugged away all day after finding mistakes that gave me a bit of an anxiety attack, so I think I deserved something decadent.

I did compensate a little though as I got a short walk in w/ Saffy this evening too.  I also got the last exam graded and the dishes cleaned up.  All before 7pm and before dark.  I love the time change, even if it does leave me a little out of sorts in the morning.  I'm sure the 70's-ish weather helps too.  Today, I admit I also fell back asleep, but I blame Saf, she zonked back out across me and it was pretty darn cute and cuddly.

No comments: