Sunday, February 05, 2012

Woke up this morning from another dream where the demons of the past have made an appearance.  This time the role of whore was played by someone completely different... maybe he's found a new one.  By God that would make me laugh, but I doubt it.  Who has time for that in his current 'situation'.

I've finished grading that needed done... but here it is 5pm on a Sunday already.  Every week I just want to start to cry at the thought of 5 more days until I get to stay at home again.  I'm making a batch of my soup, so I should have some leftovers for lunches this week.  That's pretty much the extent of what I managed to accomplish so far today.

I wanted to go for a walk, but it hasn't happened yet and it'll be dark soon - which means getting colder.  I didn't make the calls for Miche I know I should make.  I didn't get enough photos taken for the 365 challenge shots.  It's always things I didn't get to or can't find the motivation for.  Is it any wonder I am constantly disappointed with myself?

No comments: