Saturday, February 04, 2012

It's so the small things that shift me to a good mood.  I had a 15% coupon for Ollie's that I figured I should go use on the way to see Underworld.  Now, that alone (going to see Underworld at last) should have been enough for the good day, right?  Well, except that I paid $9 for a freaking matinee due to the industry's desire to shove 3d down our throats.  I don't wear glasses, and I don't want to.  I REALLY don't want to pay extra to have to do it and BARELY see a difference.

Ok, I got distracted there, right?  Back to the important part.  I'm strolling the aisles, even though I doubt highly I'll ever see the "golden product" there again, but remotely hopeful, as evidenced that I continued to look!  Then, there it was!  Two and a half CASES of College Inn's Coconut Thai Curry broth.  MINE MINE MINE!  Even if they sold it everywhere you gotta love the extra deal too... since it was marked at $0.99 each (easily $3 each in a grocery store) and I had my handy-dandy coupon which made them $0.84 each.

So, now I need to figure out where to store 30 containers of broth.  Make that 29, I'm definitely making chicken soup tomorrow.

No comments: