Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My mailman is evil.  I do wonder how long the items I found sitting on the apartment porch have been sitting there, since I've been wondering where they were since the middle of last week.  The mailbox over there is clearly marked "No tenant, forward or return all mail to sender."  Further, these items were addressed clearly to me, at my address.  How hard is this?  I still get the old tenant's mail in my box and now he's putting my packages on the apartment porch.  I know before I had the porch put on they would often place my packages there to keep them dry and I appreciate that, but the days of me not having a roof under which to put the larger items is long gone.
 
At least I finally have the book for the class I am teaching in hand.  I think I got the schedule in order last night, now to do the notes and clean up the assignment based on this revised schedule.  If I didn't have a new book every time I teach I wouldn't need to invest countless hours prior to the class' start date.
 
So how did I notice the packages over there you may ask?  Well, I can thank another would-be tenant who didn't bother to show up to view the apartment at the time we scheduled.  Getting tired of THAT happening too.

No comments: