Saturday, December 10, 2011

Headed out last night, taking in the Rat Pack performance at Richland High's performing arts center.  The first couple of minutes had me worried, but it stepped up and was a pretty darn good performance.  I think I was one of the youngest people there of my own free will, but that's okay.  And while it's not nice to laugh at older people, I did get a few chuckles out of the folks sitting behind us... one whistling along, another that would respond to the performers like they were talking directly to him, another that was tired and just wanted to go, etc.

From there it was time for a drink, so a quick stop at the 'bi turned into a long stop and 3 or 4 long islands, but by golly they were good.  A bit of a late night, but I was a bit overdue for doing some howling at the moon.  I really should be cleaning and being very busy today, but I think I'm going to keep it mellow.  No, I'm not hung over!  I think Saffy's happy with this idea as she is already laying with her head on my leg.

I did receive an invitation to teach again for the Spring term.  I debated passing on it, but it is the class I prefer, the new book looks good, and - frankly - I still don't have a tenant so that extra coupe of bucks are welcome too.  Not like I intended a cruise during that time frame either.

No comments: