Friday, November 11, 2011

Yay for long weekends!  I did a little cleaning here and there earlier in the week to get things in order prior to mom and my sis coming up to the Jingle today.  We just chilled out in the living room with the fireplace going for a little while, bs'ed while mom napped on the loveseat, ant did the routine mom-inspection.  I passed with a "you did good", so fear that.  From there we did a little running looking for a replacement chair for the apartment living room with no luck and grabbed some fajitas at Reys.

It's been a busy week between the cleaning spurts and hanging out, getting to know someone a bit (again).  I think I'm going to just chill the rest of the evening.  It's going to be a busy enough rest of the long weekend.

Happy Veteran's Day and thank you to those who have served.

No comments: