Monday, November 14, 2011

For a second week in a row I'm compelled to call it a good week.  It's amazing the difference in overall perspective when spending time with someone who treats me well.  It's been an incredibly stark departure from how I was treated by the more recent jackass-a-lope that I almost don't know how to take it and am having an interesting time trusting it, but I'm trying to at least let my mind wrap around it.  In the mean time I'll just be working to make sure mistakes of the past don't creep in.  I still say, this one could have spared me from the aforementioned a-lope, too bad he wasn't ready then.


The rest of my weekend went quickly, first heading to Altoona on Saturday for a purse party and then heading back down there on Sunday and off to Baltimore to return my sister to the airport.  The added perk in BWI is that I got to see my Kirkus for an early dinner and we feasted at LeeLynn's, which was yummy.  Some calamari, some crab dip, and part of a chicken panini later and my full tummy was on the way back to PA.  I was treated to beautiful pinks and purples in the skies on the first hour of the drive back.

No comments: