Sunday, October 09, 2011

This may surprise people, but I have opinions.  Ok, no one that knows me is surprised.  Time for me to rant and rave on some recent news articles:

First up, go sign up for an account on Whitehouse.gov, and sign this petition to encourage our government to crack down on puppy mills.

Now for one that fires me up... CA's new law says that illegal immigrants can receive STATE FUNDED aid.  Hey, maybe if I go on a killing spree they'll give me a scholarship and grant.  They're criminals.  Why are we rewarding them?  There is a process to legally come to the US, follow it or get the F out... and while I'm on the topic, if you come here and don't want to be an American (that means you fly an American flag above any other and learn English) refer to my previous statement.  I would never tell anyone to give up their heritage, do not misread what I am saying, be proud of where your family is from, teach your children your native language, but be proud to be an American for all that it means.

And, so you don't think I'm 100% piss and vinegar, how cute is this?

No comments: