Monday, October 03, 2011

My Sunday was not overly productive, but I did cross some little things off of the list.  At least I got a nap in and some relaxing to prepare for my week.  Once again I feel like I'm over scheduled and here it is only Monday.  I also  managed to score a nice headache today, most likely from several hours in the lab.  I left early for another appointment in Altoona and then had to immediately haul back up the hill to meet a friend for dinner.  I broke the diet once again with a drink and some sushi (rice), so I have guilt riding me too.  Factor in the stress of wondering if I'll even get a shot to be compared and then some more recent imagery that just saddens me and here I am.  Even getting to see my niecey-poo's beautiful senior pictures isn't enough to negate the other things hovering around.  I would try to cheer myself up by saying "at least it didn't snow", but instead of snow it continues to rain here, which means a nice muddy yard and rather under-exercised dogs.

I really wish there was something to dial down the volume of the voices in my head.

No comments: