Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I'm kind of freaking out.  This morning I noticed, while putting lotion on my slightly achy legs, that there is a bubble.  Upon closer inspection, she must have hit my tattoo with the laser and there is a blister type bubble over the edge of it.  Why?  WHY?  I certainly hope this doesn't cause damage to my work.  That little bit on top of the other straw had me walking into work today with so much anxiety bubbling at me. I called the doctor and she said it "shouldn't" fade it and to keep bacitracin on it and treat it like a burn, which is technically what it is.
 
I thought we had a meeting tonight too, but realized mid-afternoon that I had it in my phone as next week.  Look closer at emails and sure enough! On one hand I'm happy to not need to run somewhere tonight, on the other  and making mistakes like that just fuels some of my anxieties. Yet another anxiety shifted from one worry (not being considered for an opportunity) to another.  Yep, it looks like I'll at least be considered for the opportunity.  How do I match up.... in some ways terribly in others I think I stand out.  Who knows.  Fingers crossed and preparations started.
 
You know, I'm currently reading Rick Springfield's book.  He talks about his constant visitor, depression, and he makes it sound like a cake walk.  Am I really just that messed up?  I see the sun out there instead of rain, I definitely need to go for a nice long walk now that I don't need to run out.  Maybe that's the type of therapy I need right now.

No comments: