Sunday, July 03, 2011

So, after yesterday's post I napped... but I've not been sleeping well the past few nights, too many vivid dreams that involve exes and angst that leave me waking feeling spent. After my nap I did get my butt in gear down in the basement, clearing off the shelves at the bottom of the steps, wiping them down, throwing away some things from there and putting things back in order. I shouldn't have done it but I cheated the diet royally by heading for wings and fries with el-el and JAck.

I did sleep in a bit this morning, after waking early from another one of 'those' dreams. After I did get up I crossed some things off the list like cleaning the counter, the entire bathroom and floor, watering the plants outside, putting the scratch fix on the cars and filling the wiper fluid, and doing one load of laundry... mostly that load was done only to deal with the incredibly fur covered blanket from the couch. I also scooped the poop in the back yard, fun times I tell you.

I then, after another late lunch/early dinner, headed out and finally found the last couple things I needed for birthday gifts. After I caught up with Mithy for a small cheat of ice cream. Yes, that's two days and two cheats... and just a few days after the diet disaster that was Milwaukee. I need to buckle back down.

No comments: