Friday, June 17, 2011

Yesterday's weigh-in had me 6.5 lbs down total, but no movement today. I guess I can't knock it - especially since I did go out for lunch, which was a challenge, but I did choose wisely at Applebees. If you swap out the potatoes for more brocolli the dijon chicken breast is within bounds, after all.

My work out for the day turned out to be moving gravel, of which I have more to do this morning. My four tens this week allowed me today off to cross off some last minute to-dos before I get the niecey-poo, to do some visiting, and for a couple of appointments... oh and apparently to move more gravel, did I mention that? *smile* Surprisingly, I got a good bit of the frontage, minus where the tenant was parked, last night in a fairly short amount of time and I can still walk today. I wonder how I'll feel tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: