Friday, June 17, 2011

First on the plate for my day "off" was moving more gravel. There is still a little pile left to fill in where things start to sink back in, but it is everywhere it needs to be - yay! And, I can drive the Durango, which was previously parked behind said pile of gravel. So, the Durango came out so Vixen could go to the vet for a blood draw.

Back to the house and on the road to head to Altoona for some time with my sister, niece, and mom. It took all of 20 minutes after I explained the 17 day diet to my mother for her to then offer me cake. Hello, seriously? You are the one who keeps telling me to loose weight, why would you then try to sabotage me? Oy. Anyhow, after a couple hours I had to head out for an appointment there in town, for laser hair removal on my legs.

I was pleasantly surprised at all the more it hurt - definitely doable and less than a tattoo. Since my mother likes to eat so flippin early, after the appointment we all had to head back up the mountain to come eat - Rey's was on mom's mind. Why to the Jingle to eat? Well, the niecey-poo was getting a hole put in her head and my sister needed to come up to sign for it.

It's been a long ass day, it's so nice to know I still have two more days off. Heaven knows I need to get stuff done around here inside. Just ask mom, she was doing dishes and dusting on me in a matter of minutes. *sigh*

No comments: