Sunday, June 12, 2011

If you don't want to hear me whine, don't read this post... ok, go to the last paragraph, I'll at least give you an update on my weekend beyond the whining.

I kind of figured the most recent waste of my time (for 3 1/2 years mind you) was going to insult me even further by somehow having a personal breakthrough on his inability to let anyone get in, and indeed he has. I doubt he'd care to read this much less actually take the action to do so, so I guess it's safe to say - yes, of course I know that you're hanging out with her family even. For multiple weekends even, which (3x more insultingly) tells me you've probably also made other introductions into your most precious and normally cut off portion of your own family.

I mean, sure, in my mind I knew I meant nothing all that time and I should have found a way to break my heart free, but I never did. Why instead can't the people who have no emotion for you just cut those tendrils way before it gets to that point? Why would you make someone feel so very unlovable and undesirable? Do you not understand how terrible the pit in the person you never cared about's stomach feels to know that you're actually throwing yourself into the next relationship - giving her a chance that you could fall for her - that it wasn't that you weren't "able" you just weren't driven to with me?

I can say this, if you decide to make it three weekends in a row and put it in my face, you'll get what you get. Maybe it makes me as much of a bitch as you are an asshole, but I think she might appreciate knowing how hard you were still trying to get away with things with me after you had already started dating her. Even if I suspect she'll learn on her own at some point that you cannot keep your pants on, would advanced warning save her the pain I was not spared?

You're a heartless, selfish, jerk... you accuse your ex of being the narcissist, but the things we hate the most in others are the mirror that reflect our least attractive qualities.

*end whining here*

Yesterday my slave labor and I got a good bit done outside. As I scraped and prepped much of the concrete block the painting followed behind me, just a little more at the back of the house to be done - but then there is the garage. Oh so much to do, always. I got up nice and early today to go get my Niece and Sister at the airport. It's always good to get to see them and spend time with them, at least.

No comments: