Monday, June 20, 2011

Girl-child and I did some shopping yesterday at the mall. I guess I was warmed up, because we headed to TJ Maxx for a little more tonight. While one hand says "don't buy new clothes, you're working out, you're losing weight - you won't need that stuff soon, it won't fit" the other hand says "if you don't buy it you'll wish you had, but if you do buy it wouldn't you rather get to say EESH it doesn't fit anymore, because you did lose that weight?" With those thoughts in mind I did pick up a pair of jean shorts yesterday, clearance, so I won't feel too guilty, and two more shirts with the perfect ripple of fabric that make the girls look awesome.

We hit Rey's when we first headed up the mountain and Szechuan last night (my niece actually requests these places, which I find quite cool), so tonight we met Beff at Nyko's. It's painful to me how so very little on their menu is on my diet. I thought I was behaving by ordering the sesame coated ahi tuna and asking for the nasty seaweed salad to be replaced with veggies, but somehow I ended up with the seaweed salad AND part of a california roll. Um, not suppose to have the rice, but I couldn't not eat it, so down it went. Thanks new girl.

No comments: