Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tired once again. The girls didn't want to go to sleep last night, but worse still were up way too early this morning! After they woke me up and I headed to the living room they decided to nap, how completely unfair is that? At first I took to waking them up as they did me, but eventually embraced it and also napped for a little while. I was still out of the house and moving by 10:30, so it wasn't that bad.

After picking up a set of low voltage lights and doing some other miscellaneous running I was back and ready to get on top of more of my to do list. With much slave labor from eL-eL and the Secret Weapon, my rear gutters are cleaned, the dogs are brushed, the bulbs are reset out front, grass is removed from the one side bed, weeds are pulled, a new flag is hung, and more seeds are sown. Not too shabby at all.

No comments: