Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Only Tuesday? Well I made it productive none the less! Last night I headed for a long overdue massage even though I wasn't feeling the aches and pains that have started to plague me as I've gotten older.

Both last night and tonight I made way for treadmill time. I'm so incredibly proud of myself so far. It's already getting easier to get my rear on there, I feel better - I'm awake in the morning, I don't want the coffee I gave up, I'm not eating as much and my body is okay with it! These are good things as I'll need all the help I can get as I move forward... I know there will be plateaus I'll need to push though, and probably way earlier than I'd like.

Tonight I also made myself proud by cranking out 3 1/2 loads of laundry, folding and putting it away... but there's more! I ran out right after work to get another dehumidifier as the old one had a piece break off which prevented it from running. *sigh* Hooked up the new one and figured what the heck and took the old one apart. Got the broken piece back in place and attempted to glue it together, but I think a result of that needed fix is that the auto-stop switch won't kick over, at least so I suspect. That's okay, I'll use it as a secondary, turning it on in the evenings on humid days like as of late, and killing it by morning. Yay! I fixed it!

No comments: