Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Last night, with much thanks to all of this rain, the little one managed to completely muddy herself in 10 seconds outside. In desperation I made a strange attempt that worked out quite well... Saffy showered with me. She didn't love it, but she didn't have a fit about being in there, it was easy to get her cleaned up and dried off, well, mostly dry. Then there was the hour with the hair dryer to make her a not completely wet doggy sleeping on my arm.

So she's clean, but even as I type she's standing at the door eyeballing the area by the fence with all of that delightful mud.

1 comment:

Sessalli O. said...

OMG ANOTHER PERSONAL BLOG NOT ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES!!!!!! like seriously I was just about to hang myself before I found your blog...and another blog that is being updated.