Saturday, May 07, 2011

I'm going to try and write this without swearing, but please insert obscenities throughout to try and grasp how ticked off I am right now.

It's 12:04pm. I was up by 9 and outside. First I cleaned up the dog crap and then decided to give the pressure washer a shot. It started after some tries... but is once again near spraying gasoline. It ran briefly but then died. Ok. F it. I'm tired of fighting with it and it never working when I need it... so I am going to buy another at home depot, an electric one.

I go, I make my purchase, and $180 later I'm on my way home. I get home and start unpacking it and it doesn't seem quite right, it's no where near what is on the front of the box. Clearly, this is the much cheaper version. BACK to Home Depot... first official waste of an hour of my life for the day. I make the exchange and come back home and get the new one running with little trouble. Excellent. I cleaned off the apartment deck, the siding out front, and the concrete steps.

Now I wheel this thing to the back yard to start cleaning the main deck.

I plug it in... no light. Tried to reset, nothing. (Insert a few extra curse words here) It will not run. I tried several other plugs and a variety of crap that shouldn't matter and nothing. So my $180 worked for about 45 minutes and I barely got stuff done. FML.

Why do I try? I'm so tired of being stuck all by myself and floundering like an idiot. If God exists, (which while I do believe, some days I wonder) what did I do for him to hate me so?

No comments: