Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today was one of those days where the flood gates opened up, but at least that meant the day went quickly! I had several meetings, even double-booked meetings, actually feel like I made excellent progress on one front today, several telephone calls, and started processing a refi of the mortgage.

3.75%, previously was 5.5%. I'll take it. This time I dropped from the 15 year I had down to a 10 year, so that immediately cut off another 2.5 years (if I wasn't already a bit ahead). Noticed the tax refund is ready to hit the account tomorrow, so that's kewl too.

Now to get the things done on my home to do list. Blah. I was on the phone with the sister last night to help clear up a bug and left it with exe files not being associated with an application. Hmm, not good. Hoping the fix I sent her today will help clean that piece up. *fingers crossed*

I've also now developed a nice issue in the bedroom where the light turns off when it feels like it. Ok, I've deduced that I've got a loose wire on the switch, but grr. Hopefully I can get to that this weekend. It would be wise to just do that AND pull the fan down to shorten it up all at once, but I am not holding my breath. My weekend is already plenty booked and I am behind on getting ready for it.

For now, I need something to eat (I'm shaking at this point) and a few moments with one of my in progress books. Time to channel a weekend state of mellow.

No comments: