Sunday, February 27, 2011

Didn't fix the bedroom light yet, but my weekend was really friggin busy, so I have a good excuse. I was up early Friday morning to get the girls to camp so I could get on the road to Filthadelphia. I checked into the hotel and settled in after fighting with the hotel's internet access and getting nowhere. Clearly, I wasn't getting work done, and no one contacted me about the gals getting together for dinner or drinks, so I headed to the hotel restaurant (braving the onslaught of sorority girls that were staying at my hotel) and was ready for bed by 9pm.

In hindsight, I'm happy for the good night's rest as Saturday was up early to head to a neighboring hotel for the Miche bag conference, then back on the road to Johnstown. I'm psyched about some of the potential new releases coming in 2011, and I'm glad I went. Even more happy that it didn't take as long to get back to Jingletown, so I was able to get things in order Saturday night so I could get up early Sunday and get moving once again.

First to fetch the girls, then loading the car and heading to Altoona for Megyn's Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome fundraiser. We're not closing out the shows until the 12th, so if you have anything on your lia sophia or Miche wish lists, get ahold of me so your order can make a donation!

No comments: