Thursday, January 13, 2011

Interesting day... so, they've changed all of our horror-scopes to have 13 instead of 12 signs. Love the number of course, love even more that I'm still a cancer. Yay!

Finally, after 35 years I've learned my blood type... I'm A+, which is amusing since my mother dismissively responded at one point saying "I'm O+, I think your dad was O, so you probably are too". Guess he wasn't eh?

Snapped and called one of the local places to come plow my driveway. Best $20-25 spent since... well, since the $25 I spent for lawn mowing services!

Finally, looks like some six-month long worries are fading away. It's not definite, I'll wait til the check arrives but it sounds promising - which is a good thing since my new horror-scope for 2011 says "Avoid changes in residence and major career moves now."

No comments: