Friday, December 10, 2010

Ya know... I posted the other day and then got crapped on the very next day by yet someone else that I wouldn't have expected it from. I should have known what would happen, actually I know this person can't be alone it is against their very nature, but I sure did believe their comments that they'd not be rushing to date unless it was with me. I'm sorry I couldn't give my unconditional and undying love without having gotten to spend some time with you again, especially since I haven't seen you in years... but thanks for reiterating I am not worth even waiting for. Hell, in this case I wasn't even worth waiting to SEE before someone else was found. Not just found, but TO MOVE IN WITH? I'm also quite peeved that someone could be back in this state for less than a week and find someone. Perhaps warm body was the only standard.

I think you're an idiot, but not as big of an idiot as I clearly am.

Oh, and the opportunity that had come up also dried up. I believe I'm frelled.

No comments: