Sunday, December 05, 2010

The weather held out until after the Christmas party last night. I know it's pretentious to some, but I love the holiday party for work. The issues that had me worked up earlier in the week didn't take place, but I am left in a state of curiosity without answers.

I did get my butt moving easier on Saturday than I did this morning, so the kitchen is fully primed... call this post a nice delay of painting progress. I did sleep in today as I was whooped, then there was another purse party, likely my last for December, and now, here I am. I don't wanna, but I know it must be done to keep the contractors on task and moving forward. Watch, it'll just decide to snow all night to the point that they don't come after I bust tail to finish the painting. Wouldn't that just figure? Meh.

No comments: