Sunday, December 12, 2010

I've got three big bags (over 100 pieces of clothes) in the Durango ready to go to Goodwill tomorrow. Hey look - there's room in that closet now! With that out of here, the gifts for my sister's family in a box and ready to go, the gifts for Beff and Slips cleared out (we did our christmas last night), and all of the contractor's crap out of here there seems to be some hope of the house getting in order again.

Slips, Beff, and I were to meet last night at Off the Rak. I had heard they had a fire, but had been told they opened back up just a few days later. Guess not. Instead we drove around looking for an option that wasn't pizza or fast food in Eburg and ended up at Amici's. I had eaten there once before, before it moved to the old Valley Dairy building, but I sure don't remember it being that remarkable. My grub was good and definitely a unique taste. Our Christmas was good and I think everyone was pleased with the exchange. Remarkably, no one bought junk food for anyone else. That HAS to be a milestone!

Notice: I'm trying to stay busy. This is one way to avoid the fret and irritation on my mind Distractions welcome.

No comments: