Monday, December 13, 2010

It was a fairly impromptu holiday celebration, but it counts in my book. A couple of us decided a Nyko's/Sushi get together was necessary before we get to a point where we shouldn't be spending such money. In allowing it to grow I got to see Baby Davey, who I haven't seen in FOREVER, as with Casey, Vanessa, and Dylan. We also got the Shmou-fam, Phil, Jackson, and Adam out. It was a nice night. Thanks for sharing it with me everyone.

The weather is getting nasty once again. This is way too friggin early for 9 degrees and blowing heavy snow flakes. Meh. They sent the rugrats home early from school, which is obscene, but as to avoid the "when I was a kid" speech, I'll leave it at that. It's clear there won't be school tomorrow either since they haven't started to clear anything in Richland yet. They are such slackers. My tax dollars at work? I think that is all focused on putting as much snow in my driveway as possible.

No comments: