Friday, December 31, 2010

It's funny how the end of the year has snuck up on me. (BTW, why isn't "snuck" in the dictionary on here?) I've caught up on my sleep since returning to PA, should have been at work on Thursday, but crossed wires had me at home since the to-be task master was out of the office. It's okay, I enjoyed the extra nap time. The governor keeps calling, this time through the 7th (big whoop).

In the mean time I need to get my rear in gear to get the class in order for the 10th start date, and start getting moving around the house again. So much always seems to be on the to do list. Any chance my New Years wishes (note, I said wishes - not resolutions) to get myself in gear will come true?

My day today wasn't spent in bed, thank goodness, but I can't call it productive either. At least it was fun! Beth, Slips, and I wandered the mall, Ross, and TJ Maxx. I tried to behave on my spending, but I needed to pick up some long overdue pieces that were at the jewelry store - that cost me a chunk... I did also find some plant stands that I'll need for out front. From there, Beth picked up her mum and we headed to Nyko's for a delish-dish. I'm home long before midnight, and it's just me and the girls - but we're all getting a celebratory treat. For them a rawhide roll, for me a lime tea and coconut rum. Happy New Years.

No comments: