Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I remained quiet while away in Texas for a visit over the holidays, sorry for appearing AWOL to those not in the know. We had an excellent Christmas, Jackie was completely surprised and dumbfounded when she saw mom so major score there, and I had a very relaxing time there. I got to see my nephew's apartment and see how hellacious my niecey-poo is at backing up in the driveway, cuddled with Izzie in lieu of my fuzzy butts, and ate way too much. As always Santa was way too kind to me, but his best gift was the nice weather, which included a couple days in the upper 60's/lower 70's.

Because I'm a doof I made a happy little mistake when I booked our flight and had us come back into BWI just before 1am. We were blessed with easy travels and awesome weather for such, so the drive back went very smoothly. Stayed up for another hour and a half after getting home so I could fetch the girls and we are all tucked back in here after resting up today.

Now to get back on all the things I had cast aside. First up, calling to see if they'll come check the connection for the stove. Doh.

No comments: