Friday, November 19, 2010

Major joy last night! I found the third episode of the Walking Dead on Amazon last night, that and a free credit with VOD had me watching the show I foolishly missed on Sunday.

Between yesterday and today I managed to settle in on a deal to get some of the work done around the house that must be crossed off to prepare for the worst case scenario. So that will be well underway in the near term.

Tonight I could sit here and watch the cuteness that is Saffy intently observing (from a distance of 6 inches) Vixen gnaw on the squeaky she just ripped out of a toy... but maybe instead I'll go curl up in my warm bed and toss in a DVD that has been waiting to be watched for quite some time. Lots to do this weekend - gotta get the mind and body ready to rock.

No comments: