Sunday, November 21, 2010

I simply couldn't resist taking in the sun and temperate weather yesterday. I headed to the Miche meeting in Snow Shoe as I had planned but stopped off in Altoona despite mother having other plans and ran into a store or two. Then headed off two exits early when I returned to the Jingle and hit the mall for another store or two. I can claim myself successful in obtaining several more Christmas gifts that were lingering on the list. This also means I am done with the stores - the insanity that has already ensued in the shopping centers is enough for me, and it's not even black Friday yet.

Today, there are floors to be scrubbed and things from the kitchen to be cleared away and boxed for the work that is soon to resume. Of course my regular weekend cleaning is on the list once again. Time to get in gear so I can reward myself with a little time with people I haven't seen in a while for dinner, but boy is it tough to get motivated when you look across to the love seat and see a wiped out dog lounging her Sunday away.

No comments: