Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The molding is back on the Durango, safe and sound. The paperwork is signed to ensure the funding for roof repairs/building. I've hunted like crazy for open adjunct faculty positions with little prospects, but at least my monster account is active and looking for me now.

Yesterday I found two good sized chunks of money owed me from the distant past and started the process to get said funds into my checking accounts. I marvel at how places can claim to not know how to reach you when they owe you money, despite you still being a customer or a fairly recent customer. Meh. Not too bad accomplishment wise for it only being Tuesday, huh?

I've also heard some things that had my jaw hit the table so far this week. I may be needing a drink before the week is up.

No comments: